Need to send large files for print or images for use in a design project? Use our easy file upload form to send us your files!
But first, a few tips:
– We prefer a raster file such as a tif or psd. Hi-res PDF is also acceptable.
– File resolution should be 100 ppi at 100% size.
– RGB and CMYK are both acceptable. Please do not convert from CMYK back to RGB.
It is important to keep in mind that every software program, color monitor, printing device and substrate will display the same color somewhat differently. Our monitors and printers are continually calibrated to match your specified colors.
If you have critical match colors:
– Please provide Pantone (PMS) colors for us to refer to. Also, please supply us with color swatches or printed examples of any other color we need to match.
– Please make sure the areas that are critical match are editable in your files. (Example: vector art or an isolated editable layer in Photoshop.)
GraphiColor uses WeTransfer Plus in order to make uploading and sending files a simple process for our clients. WeTransfer is a free service.
To send your files via WeTransfer, visit our site here, or click on the button below. Files should be sent to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or concerns on using this method of file transfer,
please call the office directly at 248-347-0271.